An attempt to diet- week 1 and movies with badass women

Hi friends!
I've been struggling with my weight for years. I was a chubby kid and my brother made fun of me, because of it. I was losing and gaining weight a lot during my life. Last year changes were pretty drastic. I've had really unhealthy lifestyle and I lost about 6-7 kg in one month. My organism was exhausted. I gained this kilograms back in next few months, because I was stress overeating. I felt awful and ashamed of my own body. I started counting calories, but my mind still wasn't in a right place. I restricted myself too much and I felt anxious every time I put something in my mouth.
I decided to focus mainly on my health and slowly introduce exercises into my life. I used to workout and swim regularly in the middle school, but during high school my muscles nearly disappeared. After about two months it was time for real sweat. I found Emi Wong on youtube and been faithful to her for the next two months. In December I was exercising an hour everyday. My body was stronger and my abs started showing.  When my mum got free gym tickets, I was confident enough to go. We were going there 3 times a week for two hours. It was always one hour of kangoo jumps and one hour of piloxing. It's both cardio so I was always dying at the end. You should check kangoo jumps. It's really fun. Now gym is closed due to pandemic. I got back to working out at home. It's hard to tell how many hours I exercise a week, but it's safe to say that at least 4.
I think I've never been in such good relationship with my body before. It's safe for me to restrict myself. I like how I look. I just see some room for improvement. For anyone concern about amount of the calories I eat, I counted calories I consume on a regular day. I stayed up all night watching movie marathon, so I swallowed tons of popcorn. I am also a petite person (156 cm about 5'1 feet) so I don't need that much food. I am not going to starve myself. Just focus on eating smaller portions that contain more fruit and vegetables. I eat quite healthy on a regular basis. There won't be any fancy and expensive dishes, because I wont risk my life for some almond milk.  I will be counting calories at the end of the day, because I don't want to feel anxious about every bite. My other goal will be to drink more water, because I usually function on a border of dehydration. I will also keep track of my exercises if anyone of you wants to join me. I don't think I will weight myself, because I have a lot of muscle mass and I don't want to bring myself down. I am considering posting a photo after completing this challenge. I also prepared a short list of movies with strong female characters for anyone who needs motivation.





 Diet track 

 Day before diet 

Kalories: about 1336 kcal

Glasses of water: ??? probably way too little

Excersises:

one hour walk

BLACKPINK - 'Kill This Love' CARDIO WORKOUT For Full Body Fat Burn ◆ Emi ◆


BTS - 'Boy With Luv' CARDIO + AB WORKOUT For Full Body Fat Burn ◆ Emi ◆




TWICE - ‘FANCY’ Intense Ab Workout for Best Belly Burn (NO JUMPING!!)◆ Emi ◆

TWICE “Feel Special” Full Body + Ab Workout to Burn Belly Fat (No Jumping!) ~ Emi


10 min Full Body STRETCH & COOL DOWN Routine | Entire Body Flexibility Exercises & Relaxation

 Day one 

Kalories: 1177

Meals:
Breakfast- tea with honey and lemon, 1/3 cup of jogurt with fitness cereal
Lunch- 130 g of buckwheat with broccoli and beans, sweet coffe with milk
I was really moody, because of hunger and I didn't feel good. I wanted to cheer myself up with the next meal. 
Dinner- two eggs omelette with banana
Supper- two apples

Glasses of water: 5

Excersises:

BURN FAT IN 7 DAYS! 10 min Full Body HIIT Workout Program (Results in 1 Week) ◆ Emi 

15 MIN INTENSE FULL BODY HIIT TO BURN MAX CALORIES (with No Jumping Options)

10 min Full Body HIIT! FAT BURN CARDIO for Abs, Arms, Legs & Back Sliming (NO EQUIPMENT) ◆ Emi ◆

BEST 15 min Beginner Workout for Fat Burning (NO JUMPING HIIT!!!)

10 min Full Body STRETCH & COOL DOWN Routine | Entire Body Flexibility Exercises & Relaxation


 Day two 
Calories: 946 kcal

Meals:
Breakfast- fried egg with sesame, fried red pepper, sprouts, 2 little tomatos , tea with honey, lemon and ginger
Lunch- half kohlrabi
Diner- half a bowl of cabbage soup, sweet coffee with milk
Snack-  1/3 cup of natural yogurt with fitness cereal, tea with honey
Supper- 2 toasts with peanut butter
Midnight snack- pear

Glasses of water:4

Exercises: 

15 min No Jumping Booty Workout! Get Rid of Cellulite + Toning

SLIM LEGS IN 20 DAYS! 10 min No Jumping Quiet Home Workout ~ Emi


O SAKI SAKI | Bollywood Full Body Fat Burning Cardio Dance Workout ft. Kritika ~ Emi


10 min Full Body STRETCH & COOL DOWN Routine | Entire Body Flexibility Exercises & Relaxation

 Day three 

Calories:952 kcal

Meals:
Breakfast- slice of Irish bread, two slices of tomato, sprouts, big slice of pepper, sweet coffee
Lunch- half portion of cabbage soup, green tea
Snack- slice of  Irish bread with peanut butter, apple slices and cinnamon 
Dinner- soba pasta with fried pepper (on sesame oil), fried carrot and fresh, grated  cucumber, sprinkled with sesame and soy sauce , green tea
Midnight snack- slice of bread with peanut butter

I felt really tired and sick that day, so I checked my calories. It was only 500 kcal. I wanted to make myself something more nutritious. At 7 pm I made myself soba pasta. I made more for breakfast. I couldn't sleep that day, so I spent that time productive watching youtube and eating. 

Glasses of water:4

Exercises:
30 min walk

Abs in 20 Days! Get 11 Line Abs like KPOP Idol (15 min Home Workout) ~ Emi

10 min Upper Body Workout (Arms, Back, Chest) Slimming & Fat Burn | No Equipment


BTS - ‘ON’ CARDIO HOME WORKOUT for Intense Full Body Fat Burn ~ Emi

15 min Stretch to Fix Your Posture (Look Fitter, Taller and Reduce Pain) ~ Emi

GET SEXY COLLARBONE [10 min Exercises] ~ Emi


 Day four 
Calories:1124 kcal
Meals:
Breakfast- soba pasta from yesterday and sweet coffee
Lunch- green tea, half portion of  pumpkin cream soup with pumpkin seeds
Snack- 3 pretzels, ice tea with honey, half of  pomelo
Supper- 2 fried eggs and tons of fresh spinach

I know I ate more, but I had a lot to do and I didn't have that much energy in the past few days.

Glasses of water: 3? 4?

Exercises:
Get Abs in 2 WEEKS | Abs Workout Challenge Chloe Ting

Full Body Stretching Routine | Intermediate to Advanced Alivia D'Andrea 

The stretching was incredibly painful, because of my sore muscles. I think I should stretch more, because I am not flexible at all.

 Day five 
Calories:950

Meals:
Breakfast- small portion of oatmeal with banana, sweet coffee
Lunch- 2 sugar free whole flour banana pancakes
Snack: apple and half a carrot
Diner: half portion of  pumpkin cream soup with pumpkin seeds and croutons
Supper- slice of bread with cheese and pepper, carrot

Glasses of water:4

Exercises:
30 min walk

1 HOUR FULL BODY FAT BURN HOME WORKOUT (Warm Up, Arm & Back, Cardio, Ab, Leg & Thigh, Stretch) ~ Emi

Exercising became more difficult I got tired sooner than usual. I also started to experience body temperature fluctuations. My goal was to diet for a month, but I think I will probably stop after two weeks.
 Day six 
Calories:1150 kcal

Meals:
Breakfast- egg sandwich with fried pepper and sprouts, green tea
Lunch- cheese pancakes (racuchy) 
Snack- Banana shake
Diner- Two slices of bread with peanut butter and banana
Supper- Slice of bread with cheese and pepper, tea with honey

Glasses of water:5

Exercises:
Tiny Waist & Round Butt Workout | At Home Hourglass Challenge Chloe Ting
Abs Workout 🔥Get that 11 Line Abs in 35 days Chloe Ting
Burn Arms & Back Fat Workout 💪 Sexy Arms in 10 Mins | Upper Body Chloe Ting
10 min Full Body Cool Down Stretches for Recovery & Flexibility Chloe Ting

I noticed today that I don't get as fast results as other people, when it comes to growing muscles. I'ts probably because I don't eat meat. I also hate protein shakes. I don't really know what to do about it. 


 Day seven 
Calories:960

Meals:
Breakfast- 1/2 cup of yogurt with fitness cereal, tea
Lunch- 150 g of homemade pasta with peas, carrots, pumpkin and kohlarbi
Snack- glass of pumpkin juice
Diner- 2 french toasts with sprouts and pepper
Glasses of water:6

Exercises:

45 Min Full Body FAT BURN Workout | Get Flat Abs, Lean Legs & Arms | No Jumping Ver Included


 Movies 

 Birds of prey(and the Fantabulous Emanciptation of One Harley Quinn) 


Plakat, Obraz Birds of Prey: i fantastyczna emancypacja pewnej ...


 Wonder Woman 

Plakat, Obraz Wonder Woman - Kneel | Kup na Posters.pl


 Kill Bill 

Plakat, Obraz KILL BILL - montage | Kup na Posters.pl


 Kill Bill vol. 2 

Kill Bill: Vol. 2 on iTunes


 Captain Marvel 

Poster of Captain Marvel 2019 Digital Download only A2 and | Etsy


 Star Wars Rouge One 

Plakat, Obraz Lotr 1. Gwiezdne wojny: historie - One Sheet | Kup ...


 Mulan 

Film Mulan Disneya potwierdzony! Kolejna bajka w wersji z aktorami ...